Organising your life through Bullet Journalling


Bullet Journalling - what is this all about? Some may ask. 
It was about last year that I came across some of the really pretty bullet journals on Pinterest when I was searching for inspirations. These bullet journals caught my eyes so dear, that I began researching deeper on this new organizing concept and eventually, started organizing my schedules and tasks with it. 

Bullet Journalling is a type of analogue planner that helps people organize their life through writing, sketching and planning. It all started out from Ryder Carroll whom first introduced bullet journalling with the incorporations of a diary, planner, sketchbook and to do lists. 

It is highly customizable to suit your needs. This book is yours. And it doesn't need to be perfect. 


Here are some of the stationaries that I have been using to create my bullet journal. 
It doesn't need to be fancy nor expensive to be able to create pretty bullet journals. It just got to be practical, useful and easy. 

Muji A5 Notebook 
Muji 0.5 Black Pen 
Pilot G-Tec 0.35 Black Pen 
Zebra Mildliner Highlighters 
Decorative tapes from Daiso 


Bidding goodbye to August, my august journal has been rather simple, with only a few tasks/ meetups everyday.


I start off September with a mini calendar overview. 


Setting my goals right before the start of September keeps me on track as to what I wish to achieve for the next 30 days, the things I should be focusing on as well as a little "wishlist" on what I wish to get for this month. This gives me something to look forward to and to keep myself on track. 


Monthly Log for an overview of what's gonna happen for the month. 

I also got some of these bullet journalling layouts and inspirations from pinterest and instagram. You can also kick start this habit by going through some of the bullet journals that others have done, so that you can have an idea on how you wish to organize things with it. 


If you do not like fancy bullet journals, nor do you have the time to color or doodle your bullet journal, you can also create your bullet journal in a really simple, fast and minimalist way. 


As emphasized, this book is yours. 
It doesn't need to be perfect. It only needs to be practical and useful for you. 

:) 



Share:

0 comments